To enrich the quality of life for all Stevens County residents by providing library resources for information, learning and recreation.
A world of information, ideas and possibilities within the reach of every Stevens County resident.
The Board and staff are committed to:
- Excellence in all endeavors
- Responding to the needs of the community
- Adopting appropriate and forward looking library practices
- The highest standards of accountability and integrity
- Collaboration and cooperation with other libraries and other public & private organizations
- Literacy and information literacy as critical life skills
- Helpful and friendly service
- Respect for diversity
- Equality of access
The Libraries of Stevens County includes eight locations throughout Stevens County, Washington.
To find a location near you, please visit our Locations page.
Visit our frequently asked questions page to see if one of your questions can be answered.