Exciting News: We now have library lockers!
To extend access and convenience, Libraries of Stevens County has placed library lockers for material pickup and return throughout the county.
How does this work?
- Let your library know that you would like to pick up materials at a locker location.
- You can request up to 10 items per delivery. Place items on hold at catalog.thelosc.org with your library card number and PIN, through the MyLibro app, over the phone, or in person at any library.
- Wait for notification that your items are ready for pick up at your requested locker location.
- Go to the locker location. Find the locker with the first three initials of your last name and the first three initials of your first name (ex. Roosevelt Bear = BEA, ROO).
- Enter “C”, then the last four digits of your library card number, then the Key button (ex: C -2-4-1-1 -Key).
- Retrieve bagged item(s).
- Close the locker and press Key to lock the door.
See locker locations below for a location near you!
Library Locker Rules of Use:
- Library lockers can hold between 5-10 items per pickup. If your requested item(s) will not fit within a library locker, you may be contacted to pick-up your materials at your library location.
- Items should be placed on hold through a library card number (either from our online catalog, in a library branch, through the MyLibro app, or over the phone) with the library locker location selected as the pickup location (ex: Locker – Gifford Post Office).
- Be aware: you will need to let us know if you want materials delivered to a branch, need to cancel holds, or are unable to pick up your items.
- These items will be pre-checked out to the requesting library user and available for pickup for seven days. If, after seven days, the items have not been picked up, your holds will be canceled and the items will be returned to the library.
- Your privacy is important to us. All requested items will be placed in a bag.
- Sorry, library backpack kits and technology for checkout are not able to be requested for locker pick up due to heat/cold exposure that can damage contents. Some oversized items may not fit in a locker for pickup.
- If you are unable to pickup your requested items for any reason, please call your library.
- All locker locations have an accompanying bookdrop for easy material returns.
Locker Locations Available Now
Hunters Public Library
Located in front of the building at 5014 Hunters Old School Rd Bldg #11, Hunters, WA 99137
Gifford Post Office
Located in front of the post office at 3379 WA-25 S, Gifford, WA 99131
Onion Creek General Store
Located in front of the general store at 2191 Onion Creek Rd, Colville, WA 99114
Northport Public Library
Located in front of the library at 521 Center Ave, Northport, WA 99157
SCFD13 Echo Ridge Fire Station
Located at the right entrance of the fire station at 1032 Williams Lake Road, Colville, WA 99114 *DO NOT BLOCK STATION DOORS
Locker Locations Coming in 2023
Fruitland Service Station
Located in front of the store at 5369 WA-25, Fruitland, WA 99129
Located in front of the general store at 3071 3rd Ave, Valley, WA 99181
Old Schoolhouse Trading Post (Addy)
Located in front of the general store at 1372 North St, Addy, WA 99101
SCFD1 Station 3 Williams Mtn (Swenson Rd)
*DO NOT BLOCK STATION DOORS
SCFD1 Station 6
*DO NOT BLOCK STATION DOORS